chronical of company
Anton Schneider began producing cuckoo clocks in 1848 in his farmhouse in Schonach. The business is now in the 6th generation and has been producing high value cuckoo clocks at its current location since 1952.
In the years between 1952 an 1985 the modern factory building was extended in 7 periods of buildung. Our clock factory is today among the most modern and largest cuckoo clock factories in the Black Forest. Inspite of this, the old tradition of doing valuable carving work by hand has been maintained and in the last few years even greatly improved. This required intensive training of young woodcarvers under our direction.
A love of detail combined with ancient handicraft skills are today the characteristics of the new generation of high-value cuckoo clocks. Thanks to our highly skilled workers in the carpentry shop, the woodcarving shop and in the clock assembly shops, as well as an extremely exact final inspection, it is possible for us to offer our customers worldwide a truly full guarantee.
Our company employs highly qualified workers, most of whom have worked for us for the last 20 to 40 years. Every worker is specialised in the quality production of high value cuckoo clocks. This is emphasised by our leading position in the production of cuckoo clocks with music and dancing figurines as well as those with moving scenes and handcarved figurines.
The sales program contains more than 300 cuckoo clock models from 19 cm to 300 cm and in 9 different color tones.